Ten gadgets and attire to keep you entertained and gorgeous on your honeymoon….
Packing is a nightmare at the best of times – and no more so than when you’re also trying to plan a wedding! Let The Luxury Channel take out the stress with our quick honeymoon accessory guide….
- 100% fairly traded and organic cotton wrap and beanie from Liv to protect you from chills on the plane www.liv.co.uk
- Refresh yourself after sitting in the stale plane air with Omorovicza’s Queen of Hungary Mist. Orange blossom and rose water purify and tone, while apple pectin give long-lasting hydration www.omorovicza.co.uk
- Liv also have beautiful maxi dresses with sheer panelling for a super comfy and super chic evening look www.liv.co.uk
- If you’re heading off to a honeymoon island idyll, make sure you have the Kodak Playsport underwater camera www.gift-library.com
- To capture every moving memory, the Flip Video Ultra camcorder is small enough to fit in the teeniest beach or evening bag www.gift-library.com
- Boys need their toys and the Firebox Bladefish Seajet BF 3000 is an underwater scooter that can slip into your suitcase www.gift-library.com
- Keep your skin safe with a woven trilby from Anya Hindmarch www.anyahindmarch.com
- The Milly sailboat canvas tote is the perfect beach bag – big, comfy and with a nautical pattern to boot! www.net-a-porter.com, www.millyny.com
- Commission a one-off piece of striking contemporary jewellery from Isobel Oliphant at D’Andelot to commemorate your trip www.dandelot.com
- Heels are a no-no on the beach, so inject some glam with the metallic Bel Peep Toe Sling Back Castaner from Heidi Klein www.heidiklein.com